Optometry Services from Optics&EYECARE in Ashburn
Here at Optics&EYECARE in Ashburn, we have a team of knowledgeable and committed eye doctors on-staff to provide you with the highest level of optometry care, regardless of what brings you into our office. Whether you’re in need of something as simple as a routine eye exam or as complex as post-LASIK care, you can rest assured that you’re in good hands with our eye care team.
Eye Care Services Offered in Ashburn, VA
- Comprehensive Eye Exam – One of the most common reasons patients come into our office is for an eye and vision exam. Our comprehensive eye and vision exam are great for gaining insight into your overall ocular health, as well as making sure your corrective vision prescription is up-to-date. We recommend annual eye exams for most of our patients.
- Contact Lens Exam and Fitting – If you’re thinking about switching to contact lenses, we highly recommend coming into our office for contact lens exams and a lens fitting. This way, we can make sure you’re a good candidate to wear contacts and that our optometrist can make the recommendation for the right type of contacts for the smoothest transition possible.
- Glasses – If you’re in need of new glasses, we carry a wide selection here in our office. From sports and multifocal glasses to traditional options, we have what you’re looking for to suit your budget and unique tastes. Frames for children and adults alike are available at Optics&EYECARE.
- LASIK Pre and Post Consultation – If you’re considering LASIK surgery as a means of improving your eyesight and possibly negating the need for corrective eyewear, we highly recommend a consultation in our office first. We will be able to evaluate your eyes to determine whether you’re a viable candidate for the procedure. If so, we can recommend a reputable LASIK surgeon; if you go through with the procedure, our eye care team will also provide the pre- and post-operative care you need for the best results.
- Glaucoma Diagnosis and Treatment – Displaying symptoms of glaucoma? Allow us to conduct a specialized eye exam for an accurate diagnosis; we also offer customized glaucoma treatment plans in our office to help you manage the disease and protect your eyes from further damage.
- Cataract Surgery Consultation – Cataracts can put your vision at risk, resulting in blurry spots in your vision that can grow over time. If your cataracts require surgery, our experienced team can help. We have the technology and resources here in our office to treat cataracts and save your vision.
- Dry Eye Diagnosis and Treatment – Dry eye is a common eye condition that affects people of all ages. Allow us to diagnose and treat your dry eyes with any number of options, including medicated eye drops.
- Pediatric Eye Health – Your child’s eyes develop a great deal at a young age, and pediatric eye exams/care can help to ensure your child’s eyes are developing properly. Our team specializes in pediatric eye health.
- Diabetic Eye Exam – If you have diabetes, your eyes and vision are at greater risk. We recommend that you come in for a diabetic eye exam with our staff to stay on top of your ocular health.
Schedule Your Appointment With Our Ashburn Optometrist Today
When it comes to protecting your eye health, having a reliable optometrist is a must. Give Optics&EYECARE a call today at (703) 687-4719 to request your appointment or find out more about our services offered. We proudly serve the areas of Broadlands, Brambleton, Lansdowne, Sterling, Ashburn, and Waxpool. We’re also happy to accept all vision insurance plans in our office.